We are very excited to announce that the program for SEETEST is now announced! SEETEST 2022 will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria and online on September 29-30, and will feature four tracks of lectures on both days.
The first day on September 29 will feature eight half-day tutorials by some of the best-known professionals in the field:
• Making Agile Work, from the bottom to the top by Pablo Garcia Munos
• Automation in Testing - Design Patterns for Optimal Approach by Predrag Skokovic
• Embracing the diversity of communication styles by Rob Lambert
• Let's build a Continuous Quality Assurance Strategy around your CI/CD pipeline by Szilard Szell
• Analysis for Testers by Michael Bolton
• How to Influence Quality with Senior Management and the Team by Julie Gardiner
• Cloud Migration Testing by Vipul Kocher
• High performing teams by Jan Grape
And of course, we will be finishing the day off in style – with our traditional Social Event! Location will soon be announced, so stay tuned!
September 30 will continue with 20 presentations on various topics and themes selected by our Program Committee. The day will also feature two Keynote presentations by:
• Pablo Garcia Munos with ‘’The testers major dilemma: What test method is the best?’’ and
• Michael Bolton with ‘’Demonstration, Experiment, and Testing ‘’
as well as four industrial slots.
Full-conference tickets are still 20% off by July 15, 2022. Don’t miss the SEETEST experience – hurry up and sign up now!