We are looking for a new addition to our super-team, who’s going to join our office in Sofia, Bulgaria on the position of Administrative Assistant!
If you’re fluent in English, your friends think you’re the most organised person they know, and you really want to know more about software testing and how we help the community in the region, take a look at our offer and send us your CV in English and a recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who fits the description, you are free to forward our offer to him/her :)
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Manage business communications with different vendors and clients. Ensure appropriate follow-up;
- Draft, type and dispatch documents and correspondence both in Bulgarian and in English;
- Also producing when needed briefing papers, press releases, reports, presentations, etc.;
- Conducting research and establishing the first contact with potential partners;
- Help with the organization of meetings and special events such as seminars, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Organizing and carrying out professional certification exams;
- Dealing with the invoice process in the organization;
- Liaising with internal and external parties - both private and public;
- Help with the HR process flow in the organization;
- Help with the marketing activities of the organization;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Business Administration;
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Detail – oriented, with ability for multitasking;
- Self - disciplined and very active individual;
The organization offers:
- Dynamic and challenging job;
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Long – term period appointment.