Before the exam:
Please be prepared to show one valid form of unexpired, Government-issued personal ID. The Government-issued ID must have your signature and photo.
Examples of acceptable identification:
• ID Card
• Driver’s license
Please note that we are unable to accept the following ID’s for an online proctored exam.
• Renewal forms with expired ID’s
• Government-issued name change documents with Government ID.
For the exam you will need:
• A laptop or PC
• A microphone and camera
• A mouse
• A stable Internet Connection
•A quiet room to take the exam
On the exam day:
We recommend logging into your account 5 minutes early to start the check-in process and to allow for any troubleshooting.
You will receive an email from us with a program that you will have to start after you connect to your proctor. You will receive a link to the system where the exam will be held.
To use our exam system, you will need to install Google Chrome browser. Please make sure you have updated to the latest version.
To log into your account:
• Open the link we send you
• Press the button: Enable camera
• Press the button: Share screen and share your entire screen
• Press the button: Share screen and share your application window
• Start the program sent to you from your proctor
• When your proctor activates your exam the button Connect proctor will activate and you should press it
• You will receive your unique code for the exam via email
• Insert the code into the exam tab and after you press the Start button the exam will start
Please note that as soon as you start your exam you will be in Full screen mode. You will not be able to escape the Full screen more, if so you will be automatically disqualified.
You should make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
If the internet connection is lost for more than 10 seconds your exam will be stopped and you will have to start it from the beginning.
Please note that you are required to have a clean and clutter free workstation. During check in, the Proctor will ask you to perform a room and desk scan using your webcam and will inspect any materials near your workstation.
Please note: No additional devices are allowed.